We had an amazing time on the show with SOKLEVA last sunday. For those of you ho were wondering what the ROOFTOP MCs have been up to you can find out in the very insightful interview. I personally didn't know he almost became a Reverend Father, and that He auditioned to join the Rooftop MCs. Enjoy!!!
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Popular Posts
-
12 years ago i was never a fan of the then mediocre Nigerian Music industry. Somewhere along the line their was a subtle revolution in the i...
-
we host the amazing Modele on our show.. Post by HolyHolla .
-
sometime things may not always go as planned on a live show, this was the case over the weekend on our radio show Holyholla. It does pay to...
-
This week we had the rare privilege to chat with the beautiful singer and dancer- NikkiLaoye. This very sweet and fun ...
-
using space technology to boost the economy??? that has to be the most ridiculous thing i have heard since i was hooked to a placenta. Ou...
-
There is something so beautiful about this picture. How ballerinas from a very young age push the limits of the capability of their bodies...
-
I am hardly ever swayed by media hypes, especially because being a media strategist, I have come to understand how the news is made. but...
-
so last night while trying to fall asleep i decided to listen to the new Joe album 'The good, The Bad, and The Sexy'-great album by...
-
The sour taste in my mouth as I write my first post of the year is definitely not as a result of the cherry fruit (agbalumo) I didn’t suck ...
-
As I settle down to write this, I am bursting with excitement, not because of the movie but because i have so much to say about my experie...