I had an amazing time on holyholla earlier today with the beautiful Lara George. It's amazing how people can transmit hope without saying much. This woman is unarguably blessed and it was such an honor to have her on our show. Listen to the Podcast of the show below:
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Popular Posts
-
12 years ago i was never a fan of the then mediocre Nigerian Music industry. Somewhere along the line their was a subtle revolution in the i...
-
With one of the largest retail networks in the West African sub region and modern manufacturing technology at its disposal, there is ...
-
Apparently the best birthday gift to give your woman now is no longer diamonds but wait for it: an ISLAND. Well as beyonce turned 29 a few ...
-
The sad part about living your life in the limelight is that: the general perception of guilt, before an actual conviction is the norm. ...
-
There is something so beautiful about this picture. How ballerinas from a very young age push the limits of the capability of their bodies...
-
I must admit: making dreams come through is hard. Living in an enviroment like ours where there is too much for too many, but few people ...
-
Billionaire Pastor Unveils $300 Million Temple of Solomon Church Replica in Brazil A Brazilian billionaire preacher inaugurated a m...
-
All hail the new generation of Germaphobes Ebola has created! This morning i decided to make a quick stop at the bank,...
-
I found #Oscar night, or Oscar morning as i would like to call it in Nigeria particularly interesting. The Best part for me has to be...
-
The sour taste in my mouth as I write my first post of the year is definitely not as a result of the cherry fruit (agbalumo) I didn’t suck ...
