advertisement

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

**vision from within**



It is often said that when u loose one of the five senses the remaing four become enhanced, how true that is scientifically i cannot ascertain, but imagine if one was born that way what becomes of the other senses: my opinion is that those active senses move to a state of 'over perfection' if there is any word like that.
Such is the tale of one young Nigerian, Cobhams Asuquo that has continued to inspire me. Undoubtedly he is the best producer in Nigeria..., which prompts me to ask:
'If cobhams had his vision fully active what would he have become? '
Indeed his unusual and very humble persona has been a marvel to me ...
he believes he sees alot of things that his eyes may not have been able to see...
I my next post i'll explain what exactly i mean... keep it glued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts