advertisement

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fresh start, magical year


I feel like i just crawled out from under a rock.
Reality of life is that things ain't what they seem most of the time.
This is my first post of the year, and as i write this a lot has happened to me and around me.

for starters uncle umaru is still @ large, the eagles fumbled their way to the semi finals of the African Nations Cup 2010 and Dipo Dina was assassinated last night, Haiti is 13days in ruins....

I could go on and on, but these are not the images i had in dec 2009 in my a head of 2010 the magical year. It was all supposed to make perfect sense. You know what they say: " it has to get worse before it gets better"...but the thing is i'm not so sure about that statement, all i know is Nigeria is in reset mode.
sometimes when things get fixed fundamentally it doesn't matter how powerful people think they are, things just get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts