advertisement

Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 Nigerian artistes to watch out for in 2010

2010 the magical year for Nigerian Music. Something huge is about to happen. For one i am pretty sure that the grammy committee would listen to at least one of these artistes, not just 'cos 2 of them have the US in them but 'cos they are fabulous. I also added a hot list of smoking producers that will dominate 2010. Trust me this is more than my opinion. More so most of them have been underground for way too long ...but lets just call them Rookies. They all drop albums in 2010 hopefully.

~Artistes
#iceberg slim
#iceprince
#jesse jagz
#skales
#vector tha viper
#pype
#Bez
#M.I (boy's still on fire with M.I2)
#Rukus

~Producers
#don jazzy
#jesse jagz
#sarz
#Dockta Frabz
#cobhams

1 comment:

  1. I am genuinely pleased to read this website posts which includes lots of
    useful data, thanks for providing such statistics.


    Check out my webpage ポールスミス 時計

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts