advertisement

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oleku: was the video worth the wait?

You may recall that a few weeks ago this video was leaked online and later taken down on the request of chocolate city. As at the time of this post i must have seen this music video about 4 times to form an objective opinion. 
The video which was directed by mex of Pixel Chaos makes me wonder if this director would ever settle for more live shots. In my honest opinion i think the music video was more about graphic effects and transitions than story telling. Granted Oleku is simply a feel good song but this video kind of dampens the hype of this hit track. 
This video in my final opinion does not do the song enough justice at least not as much as the safe video did Safe by M.I justice. but then again its just my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts