advertisement

Thursday, November 6, 2014

tHe nEw pLan

I haven't had the chance to put in a new posts for some time now, the fact that i am not super human means i can't handle all the business that comes to me and stay consistent sometimes.. lol 
So i have come up with a plan to keep my posts consistent every week. Hence forth i will be blogging under the following categories/tags every week:

1. #dOiT - motivational posts that call for action.
2. #bEiNspiRed - inspirations stories about successful individuals who came from nothing.
3. #diAryofaGoogleDAddy - my challenges and experiences as a first time dad learning to deal with developmental situations of my son.
4. #BigScreenBuff - my interest in the big screens, happenings would come alive here..
5. I will also have generals posts and #podcasts from my Sunday morning radio show with Arthur on Rhythm93.7fm (Lagos), and random creative videos that catch my eye, and political and social commentary.

I do hope you find this personal experiences and posts interesting enough to share and keep coming back. Have a fantastic weekend.

- @gozzim

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have the Reproduction Quality cartier watches replicaa I ned for dad it is high time I had it over to him. I knew that she would be both angry and delighted when i proficient the same to him and I was correct in my assessment. However when i showed him the bill of the quality fake breitling watches, he previously to quell his frustration. It may sound strange, but a massiv from a father wearing a quality hublot replica sale watches is a different experience altogether. The massiv of a proud father! Japanese people louis vuitton replica uk are one of the most commonly found watches on the internet. They are often very reasonably priced, well constructed with good quality and fake panerai come with excellent warranty specifics, , nor carry the hefty price tag of their Switzerland counterparts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts