advertisement

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HoLyHoLLa PLuGGedin cONceRt.

First let me wish you all a Happy New Year. My colleagues and I have been busy in the last 2weeks. Last weekend we had the rare privilege of playing host to the secular & gospel community at our Pluggedin concert which held on Saturday the 3rd of January 2015 at the Silverbird Galleria. For those who missed it, I have uploaded 48 pictures for your viewing pleasure. Let me know your thoughts in the comment boxes. You can also watch the concert at the following youtube channel- youtube.com/holyhollaradio

- @gozzim


1 comment:

  1. After all, the prime function of making cartier replica available for you is to give you quality at a reasonable price. You will have daring to do something wisely; go for finest stuff in the tag heuer replica store Reproduction after all you'll want an increase up on your personality alongside making a strong impression by dint of your style. Your style could be complete only when you are adorned with quality and exclusive projects; considering the fact you should not comprise with the quality even when buying a hublot replica. Despite honourable considerations of wearing a omega replica have been in great demand since the beginning of the industry. Reproduction watches are available in various qualities. Whenever I look at the grand old hublot replica on my hand, I am reminded of him.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts