Fresh video from 2shotz for the 'I am william' single off his forth coming album. ENJOY! By the way this video brings out M.I's production prowess.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
12 years ago i was never a fan of the then mediocre Nigerian Music industry. Somewhere along the line their was a subtle revolution in the i...
-
we host the amazing Modele on our show.. Post by HolyHolla .
-
sometime things may not always go as planned on a live show, this was the case over the weekend on our radio show Holyholla. It does pay to...
-
This week we had the rare privilege to chat with the beautiful singer and dancer- NikkiLaoye. This very sweet and fun ...
-
There is something so beautiful about this picture. How ballerinas from a very young age push the limits of the capability of their bodies...
-
I am hardly ever swayed by media hypes, especially because being a media strategist, I have come to understand how the news is made. but...
-
using space technology to boost the economy??? that has to be the most ridiculous thing i have heard since i was hooked to a placenta. Ou...
-
As I settle down to write this, I am bursting with excitement, not because of the movie but because i have so much to say about my experie...
-
so last night while trying to fall asleep i decided to listen to the new Joe album 'The good, The Bad, and The Sexy'-great album by...
-
You definitely don't want to miss this interview with Tim Godfrey. Arthur, Yemi and myself will interview Tim Godfrey this Sunday on R...
No comments:
Post a Comment