advertisement

Thursday, September 16, 2010

M.I quits Music: PR stunt or True Story

I have struggled for almost a week with stories of M.I leaving music for acting. As much as i believe in the full exploitation of artistic brands, it bothers me: one because i have been a fan from the very beginning, two because i had the rare privilege to work as part of his PR team back in the days. The following statement has further escalated the rumors:

“I think its time for me to try something new, I’ve loved music all my life but its time to try something new. Acting is something I’ve always had a passion for and I think its time for me to tap into that area…”
Haven given the whole idea some thought, (though it may be a fact that he was in a movie) i couldn't help but think of artistes like kanye west and 5ocents who have been known to stretch creative limits to stand out. My honest opinion is this: " as much as i would like to believe the stories, i still think a greater part of  rumors is a publicity stunt for the upcoming album"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts