advertisement

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

YaRaDua's LetteR to jiMMy cARtEr

 

Yesterday I came across this letter written by Shehu M. Yaradua, while he was incarcerated in 1997 during the Abacha era. He penned this letter by hand to the former U.S President Jimmy Carter on the 14th of August of the same year. At that point in his life 2-time President- Olusegun Obasanjo was also in Prison for allegations of an attempted coup.

One striking thing I could deduce from just reading that letter was that deep down Shehu Yaradua was a selfless man who was genuinely in love with this country despite his incarceration. He was indeed a selfless leader who eventually died in Prison. 

Going by the current crop of politicians we have at the moment, one wonders if there still exists any trace of patriotism in the DNA of our current leaders.

1 comment:

  1. You could even uncover a large number of totally different approaches to market these fake watches. Marketing and advertising these to retailers, with other wholesalers or tag heuer replica uk and also you will also sell them straight to the finish user. I've sold China Watches diversely at diverse regions of my whole life. The rather very first time I sold breitling replica I had been two decades old. I acquired a little substantial level of watches at a bargain value and that i sold these to rolex replica watch repair center in North park, California. I only were built using a quantity of watches and that i doubled my income. Not too long ago I'd a distribution small business with swiss replica watches. My salespeople serviced supermarkets with novelties and that i had the thought of selling watches to many people accounts. I visited a sizable trade occasion in rolex replica sale and obtained a few cases of replica cartier watches.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts