advertisement

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

tAMinG tHe LaGos GaNgsTeR 2 (contd.)

... At this point I figured he was a troublemaker and was already inhabited by the spirit of anarchy, I couldn’t resist stirring at his unseen hand half expecting him to pull out a weapon. I looked at him seriously thinking about his answer and half wishing I could punch the taste out of his mouth. if you have no clue what i am talking about you might want to read the 1st Installment of this post here

Only a week before that I went ApeShit-Crazy on a Tri-Cyclist in Phase one who made a long scratch on my car because he refused to be patient. Scratching the car wasn’t my problem, it was that he had the guts to zoom off without an apology, I chased him down slapped the taste out of his mouth and seized his keys, which I drove off with hoping to return it to their association head (which I did by the following day). My wife didn’t let me hear the last of that, so imagine what was going through my mind that night when this guy unleashed his demons.

Back to the anarchist Moshood, For some reason the Spirit kept me from acting up so I got close to the guy and said to him: “I promise you tears this night just keep coming” and I drove off half praying and expecting him to hit me again and keep tailing me. 10 mins later past OANDO I turned into my neighborhood waiting for him to pull in right after me, but no sign of him for a while I was sure he specifically had a mission, a part of me was scared for my wife in the car with me, but the choleric in me couldn’t stand being cheated. I eventually drove home  and stewed in disbelief, and then it hit me! 
Exactly 7 days before that I was the unforgiving macho who was dolling out slaps and seizing keys but now I was powerless even in the face of intentional provocation.

Imagine for a minute another scenario where I punched the guy and maybe he had a medical condition and was also drunk and he passed out right there or even died; or another scenario where I approached him and he pulled out a gun and shot me right there all for nothing. 
How would that play out for my family, or friends of mine or his friends who would at most have donated their avatars, and BBM Display Pictures for 24hrs. 
Some times, some fights are not worth your life or emotion. Understand that every choice you make has consequences and to every ying there is a yang. 'Nigga moments' don’t make you a better person, you have absolutely no point to prove. Life is too short live peaceably with every man as best you can and let God fight your course. Never complain about situations you have no control over. That said have a great day.


-- @gozzim

Please leave your comments in the boxes below.


2 comments:

  1. It was God that saved you truly...that guy had a mission...PGD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Thank God that you heeded to the Holy Spirit and thought deeply about your wife and family.
    We live in evil times and the devil is looking for anyone that will fall prey to his evil devices.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts